Pages

Friday, June 5, 2020

The cute baby dragon


For writing, we were shown a picture of a dragon and we were told to write certain things about it. We had to write what it looked like what it smells like and a bit more stuff. Once we had done that we had to write a story starter about it. I did it on slides even tho we could do it on anything. It was not that hard to make all of it so I got it done on the first day. This is still a working progress. Do you think you would want a pet baby dragon?

1 comment:

  1. I liked the way you made a picture at the end with a dragon on that finger
    This reminded me of playing on my
    because i have a game where you can turn into different dragons.
    Next time, you could make more pictures of dragons and more information about the dragon
    Why did you make a dragon blog post

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post