Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Running man


For inquiry, we got asked to choose a group to be in. The groups were Physical, Comunity spirit, Yoga and some other stuff. Me and my friend Luke did Physical we decided to make a game called running man. I already had an idea of what to do with the game. Me and Luke wrote the description on the first day and started the animation. Once we finished the animation we made a poster using canva. Once we had finished all of that we decided to get some younger kids and test the game on them. They loved it and had a great time playing it. Would you play this game?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Cooper!.
    I really liked that you put lots of effort into your writing. i really like how you made it interesting with lots of words but i think you could maybe not put lots and lots of words next time.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post