Pages

Friday, May 15, 2020

The very hard puzzle.

In the second week of lockdown, me and my sister found a 1000 puzzle on a bench near the park we go to. Some neighbours put it there to share so people around the neighbourhood would not get bored during lockdown.  I decided to bring it home so me and my family could do it together. My parents thought it was a great idea. We started right after dinner. We got all the edges finished that night. The final day we went hard out. We worked for like 2 hours each. We managed to complete it and it was so relieving to finish it. We then put it back on the park bench so other people could do it. Have you made a 1000 piece puzzle?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post