Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

My amazing t-shirt design





















Since we have been in lockdown American Football Canterbury is having a t-shirt design competition. My dad said I should enter it, so I did. The first day I drew a t-shirt so I could see what it would look like.  After that, I traced the spider of their old logo and put in the middle of the t-shirt. After that, I drew a football under the spider legs. Then I wrote Smart. Fast. Physical which is their slogan. After that, I wrote A F C (American Football Canterbury) around the spider. The next day I coloured everything apart from the t-shirt. Finally, I coloured in the t-shirt completely black. Have you ever made a t-shirt design?

4 comments:

  1. hi cooper nice work on the top it looks amzing mabye next time you could yous some more coulers but very good work and happy birthday for tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi cooper good job on your tshirt design I like that you did it on the afc. I havent designed a tshirt but I did tie dye a tshirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cooper, well done on the t-shirt, maybe you could add a more colorful backround next time, no I haven't designed a t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi cooper I really liked how you draw the spiders maybe you could do different animal next time.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post