Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

The 5 R's


Earlier this year for cyber smart we had to find the definition of each 5 r's ( Respect, Resourcefulness, Resilience, Reciprocity and Reflectiveness) and told people ways of doing them. Once you had finished that you could make animations of ways to show the 5 r's. Then if you finished that you got to make videos about the ways you could show the 5r's. It was pretty easy to make. My partner Quinn and I finished everything apart from the videos on the first day. Do you show the 5 r's?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post