Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

My Scottish Ancestry


For inquiry this term we had to pick one of our cultures and research our ancestry.  We could choose any digital learning object to show our information on so I decided to do it on slides because I think it is the easiest website to use. I got most of the information from the slide one of our teachers showed us. It was pretty easy to make so I finished four slides on the first day and it was not that hard after that. Are you part Scottish?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cooper, thanks for sharing your Inquiry slides. How cool about Cowles Stadium, I have been to some events there over the years!
    Most of my ancestry is English, though I think I would like to be a bit Scottish!
    Miss Roberts

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post