Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Speeches

 Yesterday we presented our speeches to the class. I think mine went well but I still think I could work on some things. Today we were tasked to do a self-reflection on our speech and then write something other people did well. I wrote my speech on Crazy Olympics and why they should be back in the Olympics. I think I did well by engaging with the audience. I also spoke loudly. I think I could have done better by speaking clearer or trying not to look nervous. I think Ella presented her speech well because she spoke clearly and knew most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post