Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Fabulous French

 

Hello Bloggers
Today in class we have been learning how to speak french. I had already done french lessons so I knew all the basics. We started of by talking about certain things we would say if we had just met someone new. Then we learnt how to say those words and sentences. After that, the teachers told us we had to make an animation with people speaking french. The animation was very fun to make and didn't take that long either. Do you know how to speak french?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post