Pages

Friday, August 20, 2021

Amazing Aladdin

 Hello Bloggers 

For the last 13 weeks, some students have been doing production. The production was Aladdin.  I tried out and I got put as the Sultan in group rua. For the first 3 weeks, everyone was tasked to remember all their lines which was very hard. After those first 3 weeks, we started learning dances. The dances were very easy to learn and fun to do. Once we had finished doing most of the dances we started the acting which was my favourite part. Then after 13 weeks, it was finally time to go up on stage. It was really cool to see it all come together and awesome to watch. Have you ever done production? 








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post