Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Amazing Matariki Art

 Hello Bloggers

For the past few weeks, our hub has been doing an art project on Matariki. We started off by learning where the stars were positioned and drew them down on a piece of paper. We then had to draw the stars down as spirals on our piece of paper the annoying thing was we had to draw them backwards. Once we had done that we had to draw mountains down underneath the stars. When we had finished it off we had it checked by a teacher. After that, we copied our sketch onto a piece of polystyrene. Then once we had done that we got to dye our polystyrene with the colours of our choice. When we had finished that we had to lay the die on a piece of paper and after about twenty seconds of the dye being on the paper we were done. It was really hard to make but in the end, it turned out looking really good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post