Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

From Hanmer to home

Last weekend since we were not allowed to go to Hanmer Springs we brought it into our back yard. First of all, me and my dad put up the tent so we could sleep in it that night. The next day we got out the slippin slide so it could be like the Hanmer Springs pools. After that, me and my sister went into our spa. That was the last thing we did for that day. The next day we went biking like my family normally does. And that is how we brought Hanmer to our home. Have you ever been to Hanmer Springs?

2 comments:

  1. Hi cooper
    What a very cool thing to do. I love Hanmer, and I can imagine your disappointment not being able to go there for the holidays.
    A picture would have been good to go with your blog. Looking forward to reading more posts from you Cooper! Mrs Pascoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Cooper! Wow what a cool idea your family had to bring Hanmer to you. I love visiting Hanmer with my kids too. Did you take any photos of tenting? I loved reading your post, thanks! Do you ever get called Coop? Remember I told you that this is my son's name and we often call him Coop

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post